Saturday, August 20, 2011

It starts...

On October 2, 2011, I am heading to Europe for a month. I will be backpacking the Mediterranean, including Turkey and Greece, meeting up with friends in Germany and returning to Paris, a city I adore. I am also spending a week in London taking a course at the Vidal Sassoon Academy. As well as for the obvious benefit of making me a better stylist it also allows me to write off most of my trip.

I will be posting stuff here, from my thoughts leading up to the trip, amusing anecdotes while I am on my trip ( including photos and maybe * gasp * video ) and my less amusing thoughts when I am back. This will probably become my regular " What's on my mind " blog at some point, but for now, it is my travel blog.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Have an amazing time in Europe Vic! You certainly deserve it. :) I will be reading your blog intently!

    ~Corrie-Ann

    ReplyDelete